About This Book
Excel Test Skills - General Ability Tests Year 4 is the second in a four-book series for Years 3–6 which help students with the skills they need to excel in general ability tests. General ability testing covers areas such as logic, general knowledge and reasoning, and forms part of many primary school tests used throughout Australia.
The book contains:
- sample questions covering all the main question types found in Year 4 general ability tests
- a section of practice questions with hints on how to answer each different type of question
- twelve practice tests to measure progress-Helpful advice for sitting general ability tests
- answers to all questions, plus explanations when required
The first section of this book introduces the student to the types of questions he/she can expect to mee in GA tests. This is followed by twelve GA tests. This book provides the opportunity for students to maximise their speed in answering GA questions by making them familiar, and efficient with some of the types of questions they may encounter in such tests.
- Year 4
- Publication Edition Date:
- 280 mm (h) x 210 mm (w)
- Alan Horsfield
- Assessment & Test Books
- SUB BRAND:
- Excel Tests
- General Ability & Capability