About This Book
IMPORTANT UPDATE - The Opportunity Class Placement Test will change in 2021 for placement in 2022. The new test will consist of thinking skills, mathematical reasoning and reading comprehension. In 2021 the placement test will remain in a paper-based format and will move to an online format in 2022.
Our team of authors is already working on the necessary updates to our resources however it will take some time to ensure all tests accurately reflect the new format. We estimate the updated content will be available in late 2021. We will continue to make our current Opportunity Class titles available as many components do still align and general test practice in any format is highly beneficial.
The aim of Excel Test Skills - Opportunity Class Tests Skills and Strategies Years 3-4 is to identify, develop and practise the skills which are useful in test situations, in particular for the Opportunity Class Placement Test. Recognition of these skills and strategies, and confidence in applying them, will lead to test success.
In this book your child will find:
- an introduction with advice for parents and students
- an explanation page for each skill with sample questions and strategies
- a page of practice test questions for each different thinking skill
- answers to all multiple-choice questions
- explanations that outline the thinking skills required for each question
For even more practice, check out our online test practice platform www.exceltestzone.com.au
- Year 3
- Year 4
- 280 mm (h) x 210 mm (w)
- Assessment & Test Books
- SUB BRAND:
- Excel Opportunity Class Tests
- SUB BRAND:
- Excel Tests
- John Moir
- Publication Edition Date:
- Reprinted 2013