About This Book
IMPORTANT UPDATE – In late December 2020, changes to the Selective High School Placement Test were announced. The changes to the 2021 tests involve updates to the mathematics and reading tests, while the “General Ability” tests are now called “Thinking Skills”. Our team is currently updating these changes and we expect them to be reflected in our titles in late 2021.
We will continue to make our current Selective School test titles available as many components do still align and general test practice in any format is highly beneficial.
Excel Tests - Selective Schools and Scholarship General Ability Tests Years 5-6 is a comprehensive study guide for the General Ability section of the Selective Schools and Scholarship Tests (usually undertaken in Year 6). The questions test a wide variety of skills including word knowledge, number series, analogies, reasoning, spatial ability and anagrams.
In this book your child will find:
- an introductory section on how best to prepare for the Selective Schools and Scholarship examinations
- nine multiple-choice General Ability Tests
- answers to all questions
- explanations that outline the thinking skills required for each question
- a table for each test that allows you to pinpoint problem areas
- Year 5
- Year 6
- Publication Edition Date:
- 280 mm (h) x 200 mm (w)
- Assessment & Test Books
- SUB BRAND:
- Excel Tests
- James Athanasou