About This Book
Year 4 Ages 9–10 years old.
In Excel Basic Skills: English and Mathematics Year 4 your child will find:
- thirty carefully graded double-page units
- a wide variety of interesting exercises
- four term reviews to test work covered each term
- marking grids to identify strengths and weaknesses
- a lift-out answer section
This book aims to build basic skills in reading, comprehension and maths. It supports schoolwork by having students practise key basic skills on a regular basis. This allows your child to learn new concepts while revising program work. The series has seven core books, one each for years 1 to 7. These are supported by teaching books which can be used if the student needs help in a particular area of study.
- Year 4
- Publication Edition Date:
- 280 mm (h) x 210 mm (w)
- SUB BRAND:
- Excel Basic Skills