About This Book
ABC Mathseeds Activity books are an excellent way for children to learn their early maths skills. Full of educational activities that will stimulate their minds as well as keeping them entertained, this book will help children to:
- identify and count numbers 30 – 40
- add and subtract on a number line
- understand money and its value
- read analog and digital time
- identify and sort 3D shapes, wholes, halves and quarters
- understand area and ordinal numbers.
There are 4 books in Level 2 – Skill Building. This level is for children who are building on basic maths skills. This is Activity Book 7. It fully supports and reinforces 10 lessons (lessons 61 – 70) of the ABC Mathseeds program.
Find the full program at www.mathseeds.com.au, the website where children learn that maths is fun!
Author: Sara Leman
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Publication Edition Date:
- ABC Mathseeds
- Activity Books
- SUB BRAND:
- Activity Workbooks
- Sara Leman