About This Book
Excel Basic Skills: Spelling and Vocabulary Years 3–4 is essential for students who wish to improve their language skills. Basic spelling rules are practised through activities which present them in context. Units include silent letters, plurals, capitals, suffixes and prefixes, letter patterns and blends. Interesting exercises help children increase their vocabulary and gain confidence in reading and writing.
In this book your child will find:
- Over 60 units covering the basic rules of spelling and vocabulary
- A wide variety of interesting activities
- A mastery test for each level to measure progress
- A lift-out answer section.
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Publication Edition Date:
- 280 mm (h) x 200 mm (w)
- SUB BRAND:
- Excel Basic Skills
- Peter Clutterbuck