About This Book
Wakatta! Workbook 1 is an essential component of the Wakatta! senior high school Japanese course. It provides students with the opportunity to practise and consolidate all content covered in the first six units of the Wakatta! Course Book.
Each unit of the workbook provides:
- practice in reading and writing kanji individually and in context
- reading, writing and speaking tasks on the Wakatta! topics
- three levels of listening tasks (using the Wakatta! audio tapes)
- puzzles, including crosswords and find-a-words-Grammar exercises targeting the language patterns covered in the Wakatta! Course Book
Wakatta! Workbook 1 enables students to become confident and proficient in communicating in spoken and written Japanese.
- Year 11
- Year 12
- Publication Edition Date:
- 280 mm (h) x 210 mm (w)
- David Jaffray
- Language Japanese
- Masumi Sorrell