About This Book
The Year 3 Targeting STEM Journal is an exciting combination of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
It provides 42 projects for students to work on independently or in groups using a range of commonly available resources. Each project contains four steps with a picture list of requirements and just enough explanation for launching students on their journeys of discovery.
Each project includes a journal page with:
• space to write about the project and sketch out ideas
• charts to complete with data from the experiments
• more step-by-steps to take the project further
• interesting facts and trivia about the subject and questions to extend thinking.
All the units cover curriculum content for several subject areas, including Digital Technologies. A table with the ACARA code correlations is on the inside cover. Answers (where relevant) are in the back of the book.
- Year 3
- Activity Books
- PUBLICATION EDITION DATE:
- March 2021
- Science & Technology
- SUB BRAND:
- Targeting STEM
- Tim Tuck