About This Book
Excel English Early Skills: Learning the Alphabetteaches your child to recognise all the letters in the alphabet, and breaks it down into three sections.
In the book, your child will:
- learn the names of all the letters of the alphabet
- match each letter to the beginning sounds of words
- learn to distinguish between different letters and their sounds
- practise writing each letter
The activities in each book are divided into double pages. Each double page allows your child to practice one particular skill many times so that the skill is reinforced. Every page has an extra extension activity to further enrich your child's learning. The books have a clear, easy-to-follow page design with clear explanations to help both parent and child.
- Year 1
- Publication Edition Date:
- 280 mm (h) x 210 mm (w)
- Activity Books
- SUB BRAND:
- Excel Early Skills
- Hunter Calder